Tuesday, March 25, 2008
The Beginning
So I've been thinkin for a while about what to write on this here blog, and needless to say, I haven't thought of one good thing yet. I'm sure that not many people will be reading this, so I reckon I can be as random as I need to be to get something posted. So I'll be conjuring up some random stuff, and hopefully some of it will be interesting. But if I was a bettin woman, I'd bet that it's more than likely gonna be boring to most people. That's ok though; I'm excited to have a place to put my silly thoughts, vent, hope, and question my crazy world. If you're goin on this blog journey with me, bless your heart, buckle up, say a prayer, and don't expect too much ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
you crack me up.
i'm am going to be a consistent visitor and commentor of your crazy random blog.
i'm so excited to read about what's going on with you- the little stuff that makes our life different from other peoples, but yet the stuff that we tend to leave out as parts of our day because their so mundane.
i'll feel a whole lot closer to you reading your jibba jabba.
i just read this again since the first time you posted it and it still makes me giggle. the way you phrase things and the fact that i can hear your voice say what you've wrote. i love it.
Post a Comment