Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Lonely....I'm Mrs. Lonely...

I'm sittin here in an emty classroom, staring at this empty screen with about a million and one things rollin around in my head. The first thing rollin around is that I haven't planned my class for today. But, I'm thinkin that's ok...I'll wing it ;) It's the day before Thanksgiving and everybody's mind is thinking about everything but school. We have a half day today, and I can't wait for that bell to ring so we can skip town!
School is goin pretty good. I'm still adjusting to Sparta, but I know this is where God wants us to be, so that gives me a sense of peace. Sam's family has been wonderful, and I really love where we live, so I must say we've been pretty blessed. With all these wondeful things though, I can't help but feel a little empty. My life is so full of amazingness, but one thing is missing.

Yup, you guessed it. It's you.

I feel like I'm a million miles away from my friends and family. I get to see you guys every now and then, but it doesn't seem to be enough... There's lots of awesome people here in S-town, but I just haven't met anyone that I feel that kinda connection with. It's a good thing I've got Sambo, cause I'd go insane!

I can't tell you how excited I am that Nessa is moving to Roanoke. I've decided that I'm gonna make it just like she lives next door (whether you like it or not young lady). We're gonna visit on the weekends, we're gonna call each other all the time...even if its just for somethin silly (i'm making jello, or Milo finally pooped outside...), our dogs will have play dates, and we're gonna go on Goodwill trips like there's no tomorrow.

Tell Corey to hurry up and graduate, cause my life needs Danessa. How awesome is it gonna be when she's just a couple hours away.? When I need a good ol' heart to heart, I can jump in the car and be ringing her doorbell in a flash. Thats what I've been needing this whole time...a closer Nessa.

I trust you'll make this happen :) Soon!

1 comment:

djpb said...

Ah, I keep saying Aw, Hopie. and Awwww, hehehe. I don't know whether I want to laugh or cry.
I am kinda happy that you miss me so much. It makes me feel better about missing you as much as I do.
I am moving closer. And it is really soon. Corey graduates on Tuesday and only 8 days after that, we'll be going to our house in VA so you don't have to wait much longer to have a closer Nessa.
I can't wait to have the "i'm making Jello" and "Tell Milo congrats, he just pooped outside" and "I already have flowers blooming, do you have flowers blooming?"
Babe, you have no idea how excited I am that we can get back to normal. I have missed you so much. That's the only thing I miss from Berea is that I can't see you everyday or down right live with you.
But once I get to Roanoke, it'll be like we're living together cuz I'm gonna wanna see you all the freakin' time to make up for the past 2.5 years.
I love you. I love you so so much.
(And thank you for posting! I screamed when I saw it and scared the Barkers) Us posting is one of the major ways I can still feel close to you from this far away.
So thanks for posting, I'm so happy you did.
I love you. Tell "Sambo" I said hey.