Thursday, January 22, 2009

411

So here's whats up in the world o hope.
I've got about 10 minutes before I go help out in a math class, and as you can see I'm using my planning time very wisely.
Last night I finished up a bunch of scanning I had to do for our schools 50th Anniversary Book, which was a big load off my mind. I've been putting it off forever, and it only took my like 30 min to finish it all up....geez. I'll know next time (hopefully).
Our kids are participating in two competitions in the next two weeks (science fair and soil and water speech competition). Its a great opportunity for them, but it's driving me crazy. My plate of responsibilities is just too full. I'm worried that I didn't do all the technical things right. Paperwork is not my best talent.
Anyways... today we're gonna go make an appointment to get Eleanor fixed, so that should be fun. Poor puppy :( We're also gonna stop by and get library cards. We've been here for like 6 months and we haven't got them yet, isn't that awful?
Then I need to stop by the grocery store and pick up a few things. Then I've gotta go home and do laundry and pack up to go to KY this weekend to visit Suzie. I'm pretty excited about that. I haven't been up there in quite a while. As crazy as it is, I miss Berea, and it'll be great to see Suzie and Gabriella.
I'm also planning for a trip to Roanoke, where there will be a lot, I repeat a lot of Goodwill and Thrift store browsing and shopping. I'm soooo excited. It'll be nice to visit when I'm not on my deathbead. It'll be a whole new experience. I can't wait.
Well I need to go to math.
It's been fun.

1 comment:

djpb said...

this is the wisest thing you could do with your planning time. i love it.
when are the science competitions over? when will you be less stressed?
i'll keep you in mind till things are over for ya.
you're just now getting library cards?! we love the library. free movies! and books, of course. and cds. love it love it. we got our library cards two weekends ago. it's been nice. we hit it up right before i went into my interview yesterday.
i hope you have fun in berea. take a good long stare at the arc house for me. i miss that house. i miss being your roommate.
i can't wait for you to come to the house. it'll be nice to spend the day with you doing whatever we want without making bathroom stops and pulling the car over. good thing we're best friends huh, or that coulda been really embarrassing. :)
i love you and can't wait to see you again. you're my bestest friend ever and i love you so much.